We entangle ourselves with our team, clients, and communities to make a meaninful impact.
WHO WE ARE
We think different and that’s the +
Our unique blend of marketers + technologists impacts a business from the inside out. The outcome of our holistic approach is alignment with your vision, team culture, and business goals. Whether we’re building a brand, marketing campaign, website, or software application, we are passionately committed to fueling your business.
RC CORE VALUES
We embrace transparency
We hug it out
We play to win & we win together
We are client advocates
We believe in work/life balance
We’re committed to making an impact with flava; we are passionate, energetic and fearless
We are intentional in our relationships
We give back & pay-it-forward
We own it good or bad
We uphold a culture of learning
POSITION: Marketing Manager
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 2018
Part business consultant, part account manager, 100% badass — you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment that lets your business savvy & organizational skills shine. You help develop and oversee the strategic direction for each client--ultimately leading the execution and management of their integrated marketing plan. Your clients are your pride and joy. You are not looking for a sales role, but an opportunity to dedicate your focus to servicing current clients and helping them achieve their goals. When they win, you win. You believe in being the best part of your client’s day.
You are comfortable with the traditional day-to-day responsibilities of Marketing Management but you bring something different. Something pleasantly unexpected. You have a natural curiosity and are motivated by delivering excellent results time and time again. You are an advisor and partner to senior level clients and have developed a keen ability for managing multiple projects (and personalities) at once. You have a lot to offer and are excited to shape a growing agency.
- Establishes and cultivates strong relationships with 4-6 clients from a variety of industries. Facilitates goal setting and manages expectations, objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Directs the brand foundation, technology infrastructure, campaign and content planning to meet the client's business goals.
- Facilitates the development of project briefs and assignments through the agency process—gathers information and monitors closely to ensure execution of projects on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Helps develop essential KPIs and the reporting and analysis for marketing campaigns.
- Owns the Quarterly Business Review for each client and internal teams--analyze findings, measure against goals and reset goals based on business objectives.
- Advises clients on digital strategy and tactics (digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM integrations, etc.)
- Works to align marketing strategies and tactics with the client’s sales processes, and demonstrates an understanding of sales strategies and best practices.
- Enters and maintains project data in the Red Caffeine project management system hubs, including keeping organized files on the agency server.
- Opens job numbers, creates estimates, reviews invoices, ensures billing is timely and closes jobs.
- Manages allocation across team members to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Learns agency structure and roles of each discipline by performing multiple functions in conjunction with other team members. Establishes strong working relationships with other departments.
- Partners with other Red Caffeine badass Account Managers to deliver on the vision of Exceptional Client Experiences. Participates in department meetings & work sessions.
- Business Minded – Strategic thinker, results-driven, brand visionary & brand steward.
- Operationally Strong – Highly organized, can confidently manage multiple projects at once and support the flawless execution of creative across multiple mediums (digital, print, experiential).
- Ambitious – Interested in formal and informal training and exposure to strategic projects as a means for career development.
- Strong Communicator – Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed problem-solving skills, and a fine eye for detail.
- Autonomous – Can run with things solo after initial direction is given, but still know you have the support of a team behind you.
- Flexible and Adaptive – There will be some components of your role that are more routine, but other elements may be less scripted. We need you to be prepared to run with both kinds of tasks.
- Passionate - Determined to entangle yourself with your clients to become a seamless part of their leadership team to fuel meaningful impact.
- Magnetic – We love a good personality at Red Caffeine. We value bringing on team members who are a good cultural fit.
- Ideal candidate has been a Marketing Manager at a mid-market company, or has 5-8 years of relatable agency or marketing department experience, B2B experience preferred
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Digital Literacy – must be very comfortable using and learning multiple new technologies
- Proficient in business software skills related to agency daily functions. Experience with Microsoft and Google suite of products with above average skills in Excel/Sheets. Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation a plus. Values in line with Red Caffeine’s core values
- Sense of humor.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.